The Ultimate Event Planning Checklist
Organizing events can be a challenging task. Whether it’s a small-scale event like a webinar or a large-scale event like a trade fair, you’ll need to plan ahead.
At Houston Event Planning, we understand that event planning is a complex undertaking. Keeping track of all the small details can be difficult when there are so many moving parts.
As experts in event planning, we’ve created an ultimate checklist that will allow you to stay on top of the event planning process. Follow our checklist accurately to help you ensure that nothing slips between the cracks.
Below we have broken up into three phases:
1. Planning phase
- Determine the date and time
- Determine the number of guests
- Consider the venue, whether indoors or outdoors
- Consider the tone of the event, whether formal or casual
- If included as part of a conference, make a note of the attendee dress code
- Consider the need for food and, or beverage services
If you need assistance, call us to book your activity. You can also connect for venue contact with Houston Event Planning’s team.
2. Execution phase
- Ensure venue contact or delegate is available to direct vendors during setup
- Have promotional items or print items set out if needed
- Sit back and enjoy the day!
3. Post-event phase
- Clean up and make sure to secure items as needed
- Do a final room check before leaving
- Solicit feedback from attendees and share it with vendors, the planning committee, etc.
If you need help in planning an event or looking for professional event planners in Houston, TX, reach out to the experts at Houston Event Planning. We are a leading event planning company and have done thousands of events in Houston, Texas, and in the nation for our clients, from gorgeous weddings to large corporate events.
Our event planners provide professional planning services for Corporate Events, Weddings, and Casino Parties across Sugar Land, Katy, Houston, Mission Bend, Cinco Ranch, and Bellaire.
To learn more about our services, please click here. Have a question? We’d love to hear from you. Contact us here.